- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made and engraved in the USA, this knife also comes with Kershaw's lifetime warranty
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 3" long, Sandvik 14C28N steel, stonewashed blade provides excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. Knife closed length - 4", weight - 2.4 oz.
- SPEED SAFE ASSISTED OPENING - Ambidextrous flipper makes the blade quick and easy to open, whether you're left or right handed
- SAFE TO CARRY AND USE - A liner lock keeps the blade locked open while in use, and a Tip Lock keeps the blade securely closed during transport
- PERSONALIZED HANDLE - Make your knife truly one of a kind by having your choice of text professionally laser engraved into the handle
Like other Leeks, this knife features a task-ready 3-inch blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leek’s blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. We gave it a roughened up, stonewashed finish to hide scratches and for general cool looks.
Of course, it also has SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Left- or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper and the Leek’s stonewashed blade is ready to go to work.
A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.