- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 2.25" long, 420HC stainless steel blade provides excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. Knife closed length - 3.5", weight - 2.5 oz.
- PERSONALIZED HANDLE - Make your knife truly one of a kind by having your choice of text professionally laser engraved into the anodized aluminum handle
- SPEED SAFE ASSISTED OPENING - Ambidextrous flipper makes the blade quick and easy to open, whether you're left or right handed
- SAFE TO CARRY AND USE - A liner lock keeps the blade locked open while in use, and a Tip Lock keeps the blade securely closed during transport
- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made and engraved in the USA, this knife also comes with Kershaw's lifetime warranty
THE CLASSIC SCALLION IN GREAT-LOOKING BASIC BLACK
The Scallion is already one of our most popular knives, but we thought we'd step it up by giving this Scallion some great-looking, black aluminum handle scales. The oh-so-handy 2 1/4-inch blade stays the same, ensuring that this black Scallion is right-sized for lightweight and convenient carry in pocket, purse, or backpack.
The blade steel is high-carbon stainless steel that gives you good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. We've stonewashed the blade to give it a soft, matte look and make it easier to maintain, too. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, the Scallion is quick and easy to open thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening and the Scallion's ambidextrous flipper. Just pull back on the flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The Scallion’s handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing enables the aluminum to take that matte black and helps them resist scratching. Even better, anodizing actually strengthens the aluminum so you get a handle that's strong, lightweight, and colorful.
For safety, the black Scallion has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport. If you've been waiting for an aluminum black Scallion, this is the ticket.