- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 2.25" long, 420HC stainless steel blade provides excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. Knife closed length - 3.5", weight - 2.5 oz.
- PERSONALIZED HANDLE - Make your knife truly one of a kind by having your choice of text professionally laser engraved into the anodized aluminum handle
- SPEED SAFE ASSISTED OPENING - Ambidextrous flipper makes the blade quick and easy to open, whether you're left or right handed
- SAFE TO CARRY AND USE - A liner lock keeps the blade locked open while in use, and a Tip Lock keeps the blade securely closed during transport
- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made and engraved in the USA, this knife also comes with Kershaw's lifetime warranty
If you're looking to carry a pocketknife with a little color, but not too much, this new Scallion is the one for you.
Apart from its new medium-blue handle scales, this Scallion shares features with the rest of the Scallion family. It has a compact, yet effective 2 1/4-inch blade, so it's the perfect size for pocket carry. The smaller blade takes on just about any task, but rates low on the intimidation factor. And at just 2.3 ounces, it won't weigh your pocket down either.
The Scallion's high-carbon stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish gives the blade a matte look and it’s easy to maintain, too. The navy blue Scallion is easy to open when you need it, too, thanks to its SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism. With SpeedSafe, you just pull back on the ambidextrous flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The navy blue Scallion’s handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not only enables the aluminum to take a scratch resistant color, but it actually strengthens the aluminum.
For safety, the navy blue Scallion has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport.