- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made and engraved in the USA, this knife also comes with Kershaw's lifetime warranty
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 3" long, Sandvik 14C28N steel blade with DLC coating (Diamond-Like Carbon) provides excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. Knife closed length - 4", weight - 3 oz.
- SPEED SAFE ASSISTED OPENING - Ambidextrous flipper makes the blade quick and easy to open, whether you're left or right handed
- SAFE TO CARRY AND USE - A frame lock keeps the blade locked open while in use, and a Tip Lock keeps the blade securely closed during transport
- PERSONALIZED HANDLE - Make your knife truly one of a kind by having your choice of text professionally laser engraved into the handle
EVERYTHING THE CLASSIC LEEK HAS, PLUS A DLC COATING OF MATTE BLACK
If you prefer your knife in basic black, this one just might be your perfect Everyday Carry. To create this matte-black look, Kershaw engineers ionize metal and deposit it on both blade and handle as a microns-thin coating. This process results in a coating known as DLC, or Diamond-Like Carbon, which is hard and scratch resistant.
With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.