Kershaw Leek 1660CKT Personalized Pocket Knife
Regular price $ 66.95
Estimated delivery dates (US orders only):
FREE shipping: -
Express shipping: -
- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made and engraved in the USA, this knife also comes with Kershaw's lifetime warranty
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 3" long, Sandvik 14C28N steel blade with a Cerkote finish provides excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. Knife closed length - 4", weight - 3 oz.
- SPEED SAFE ASSISTED OPENING - Ambidextrous flipper makes the blade quick and easy to open, whether you're left or right handed
- SAFE TO CARRY AND USE - A frame lock keeps the blade locked open while in use, and a Tip Lock keeps the blade securely closed during transport
- PERSONALIZED HANDLE - Make your knife truly one of a kind by having your choice of text professionally laser engraved into the handle
EVERYTHING THE CLASSIC LEEK HAS, PLUS A DLC COATING OF MATTE BLACK
If you prefer your knife in basic black, this one just might be your perfect Everyday Carry. For added blade protection, the black Leek uses a Cerakote finish, a ceramic based formula that enhances corrosion and wear resistance.
With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocket clip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
I purchased some personalized knives as a groomsmen gifts for my wedding. They looked great and the knives were a high quality. Would definitely recommend!
I love this knife lost a couple and buy a new one also I give these as gifts for certain coworkers
I have ordered 30+ engraved knives. All of my recipients have been extremely happy. Quality has never been an issue for me. Just ordered 4 more knives tonight for gifts. :)
I have 2 of these knifes personally. This one was a gift for my nephew. I know he will love this knife.The engraving was a very nice touch as well.
Great knife. Buy it
Bought this for my husband's bday. I got it personalized. It was last minute gift and arrived quickly. He loves it, too.