Buck Knives 112 Ranger Personalized Pocket Knife
Regular price $ 64.99
Estimated delivery dates (US orders only):
FREE delivery: -
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3" 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Blade has excellent strength, edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The clip blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- PERSONALIZED HANDLE - Make your knife truly one of a kind by having your choice of text professionally laser engraved into the genuine ebony wood handle. Since the handle is made from real wood, it may have lighter and darker areas
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lockback mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4 1/4" Weight 5.6 oz.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 112 is perfect as a hunting companion or for general outdoor use
- MADE IN THE USA - The Buck Ranger is proudly made and engraved in the USA
The Buck 112 Folding Ranger is a smaller version of the classic Buck 110 Hunter, which has set the standard for folding lock blade knives for generations. High quality materials, experienced craftsmen, and attention to every detail are just a few reasons Buck Knives is one of the top brands in the cutlery industry.
Make this a knife that will be cherished forever by having the handle professionally laser engraved for free!
The wood grain and color of the knife handle may vary slightly from what is shown in the listing pictures.
The more characters you enter to have engraved, the smaller the font size will be.
Delivery was fast. Everything was just as I wanted. Excellent service from a great company.
I gave this product off as a birthday present the receiver loved the weight the craftsmanship and having his name engraved was truly magical
Shipped and received promptly. Excellent job with name engraving. A nice present for my grandson.
Buck knife came nicely engraved. Crisp edges, clean and well done on the engraving. Deep enough it will be there when the knife finally wears out, which may take most of a lifetime. Buck knife is very sharp in looks, and on the blade edge.